Saturday, April 09, 2011

WHY BLOG?

The Junto Boys were all introduced to Facebook in early 2009 and it was the slow death of the blog as E had predicted. Facebook offers a bigger audience and the ability to connect and debate with old friends and friends of friends. It's especially great for long threads of comments, but it's a very difficult place to write thoughtful pieces or whimsical meanderings. Lately I've wanted to write my thoughts on the passing scene and this is the place to do that. I hope this just isn't a fad of the moment. My goal is to post 100 pieces before the end of the year.

In my time off from blogging I have found that others have stopped too. I was sorry to see Mike Austin quit in late 2009. He constructs a great sentence and is unapologetic in his views much like Sir Saunders.

No comments:

Post a Comment