Monday, September 19, 2011

Too Tender for Facebook

Too Tender for Facebook

Sometimes I have the hankering to post something personal to Facebook but refrain. Ironically, this blog feels more personal even though it's read by anyone with no "privacy" filters. In the end, I know it'll be my five buddies who'll read it. One of the far lefty's posted in the "Rat's Nest" that he noticed I often agreed with him that Corporations used the Government to enact their policies or regulations against the "little guy" to keep down competition. However, I always offered as the solution less government and term limits for congress. I don't actually "hate" the Federal Government nor my country. I love them both. I worked for the Feds for seven years. I do dislike and work to change the system. The reason I do not rail against corporations is that corporations never reached into my bank account and seized (without cause) money from me, but the IRS did just that. No Corporation ever audited me or threatened me with jail for filing an incorrect form mistakenly, but the Feds via Medicare did that. No Corporation ever kicked my door in and gunned down my family. But the Gov. did that to my Uncle, unjustly. Perhaps my own personal experience has led me to my beliefs that the "Government that Governs least, Governs Best."

No comments:

Post a Comment