Monday, September 26, 2005

CELEBRITY SIGHTINGS

Just for fun, I thought I would document my brushes with fame for the amusement of the Junto Boys. I wrote last year about seeing Wil and Jada at a Sunday showing of THE INCREDIBLES. Last year I also saw Vin Scully at gymnastics class, Martin Landau at LAX, Andy Dick also at gymnastics class, and Dylan McDermott (formerly of THE PRACTICE) at Heathrow Airport. I recently saw Ron Cey at the deli, and I think the Lisa Bonet-clone at music class was Rosario Dawson. Her daughter comes complete with attitude.

I had two sightings this past weekend. On Saturday, we arrived early for Mason's soccer game and I wasn't sure where to set up the chairs. I stood on the sidelines to watch a game in progress and I was next to the animated cheering dad, whom I soon recognized as Turk from SCRUBS, one of the few shows I set Tivo to regularly record. I wanted to call him Brown Bear and give him a hug, but decided that would be inappropriate.

On Sunday, we hosted Mason's birthday party at a place in Oak Park called Bright Child, which is a super-fun indoor playground. On our way out, while I was settling the bill, I shared the lobby with none other than Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson. I couldn't figure that one out - they didn't have kids with them so far that I could tell. I know from the sex tape that Pamela has no kids - maybe Kid has kids and they were already inside. Rock was just a skinny guy with a super fancy watch and a Tigers cap. Pamela without makeup wasn't all that alluring. There were half a dozen MILFs inside already that I would prefer in my sex tape.

3 comments:

Tom said...

I think Pamela has two kids with Tommy Lee.

Tom said...

I can see your point. Between the makeup and silicon and Hepatitis C, Pamela is more of a toxic waste dump than glamour girl.

Sir said...

Genius!

Post a Comment