Saturday, August 30, 2008

VIKINGS FOR PALIN

A photo like this would be political suicide for a John Kerry type. It is not very nuanced. Can you think of a national Democrat who could look comfortable in this crowd? The woman hunts moose -- and then eats them! And that BOLSTERS her credentials!! I am really enjoying this. For the first time in my adult life, I am excited today about this campaign.




I came upon a lengthy old interview with Gov. Palin on CNBC tonight regarding Alaska's oil reserves. Palin came across as well-informed, articulate, pragmatic and apolitical. And likeable, very likeable.

CNN has been repeatedly airing the footage of Palin firing a deadly weapon. I laugh with joy every time I see it. I hope they show it a million times. It was probably a mistake to say to my wife that that was the sexiest thing I had seen in a while. Consequently that may remain true through the weekend at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment