7 REASONS WHY McCAIN/PALIN WILL WIN
Paraphrased from the redstate.com post:
1. The media's harping and yelping for Senator Obama created massive Obama over-exposure, anger and resentment that will be expressed in the voting booth on November 4th. People see what the media is doing.
2. The Gallup poll after Labor Day has historically predicted the winner. The Gallup poll a week after the GOP convention had McCain up.
3. Support is drying up among Jews the more they learn about his past policy statements regarding Israel.
4. Young people are easily distracted from voting on Election Day. Older female Clinton voters will go vote, and not for Obama.
5. In an unstable world, people vote for the stronger leader. It isn't Obama.
6. McCain is likely to win the six states that since 1972 have voted for the winning candidate: AK, KY, LA, MO, OH and TN.
7. Asians, Whites and Hispanics have been lying to pollsters in significant numbers and will not vote for Obama. The Bradley Effect is real.
Just trying to lift my own spirits, more than anything.