Thursday, October 23, 2008

THE POLLS

I don't get any pollsters calling the house since I am a cellphone only person. Tricia's mom got a poll call the other night asking to talk to the youngest female voter in the house. Tonight she got a call from a pollster who asked for 5 minutes of her time. First Question: What year were you born? Answer: 1952 -- Click. . . end of call.

After the game I checked out Drudge who had this poll:



Considering both pieces of evidence I think it must have been some sort of push poll to drive the young female vote to Obama. I can't imagine any reason why the McCain camp would target young females. What were they going to ask her? Here's a theory:

Q. John McCain wants women to return to the days of back alley abortions. A. What's a back alley abortion?

Q. John McCain wants to overturn Roe v. Wade. A. Who is Rovie Wade?

Q. Listen missy, do you want to get an abortion or not? A. Are you a friend of my parents?

No comments:

Post a Comment