Thursday, January 10, 2008


Tom, I seem to recall you referencing somebody's axiom that any institution that is not expressly conservative tends to become overtly liberal. So if the US is heading the way of Britain, let's hope we don't get there this year. According to poll results, readers of the UK's Daily Mail prefer that the next US president be Obama (42%) or Hillary (38%). That's a combined 80%. Mitt leads all Republicans with 7%.

1 comment:

Tom said...

A once great empire trying to drag us down into their lukewarm pool.

Post a Comment